Primary.Health is the engine behind your COVID-19 testing and vaccination programs. Our web-based platform provides government agencies, schools, healthcare facilities, and community based organizations the ability to quickly register participants, schedule appointments, arrange for easy onsite check-in and check-out, and exchange data between labs and state databases, easing the reporting process.
JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager
REPORTING TO: SVP, External Affairs
JOB TYPE: Full-time
At Primary, we are blazing new marketing strategies to engage customers within and outside the healthcare industry. We believe in tackling hard problems together as a team, with strong values around collaboration, accountability, and transparency.
The Marketing Manager will focus on bringing Primary’s vision of helping facilitate COVID-19 testing and vaccine administration at scale to life. You’ll collaborate with other marketers, designers, outside consultants, and product managers to engage current and potential customers. This role has the potential for long-term growth.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
- Develop a suite of collaterals (fact sheets, infographics, stock photos/footage, short videos, brochures, other marketing materials)
- Use social media to promote the company and our services
- Manage website
- Develop email campaigns such as client newsletters
- Draft and polish slide decks for client presentations
- Solve various marketing problems at any level
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to plan and execute communications/PR projects
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in marketing in a B2G or B2B environment, either in-house or with an agency
- Experience with SEO.
- Work experience in software, tech, health care, or startup preferred.
- You have the ability to write high-quality and engaging posts and enjoy doing it.
- You can break down complex problems rigorously and understand the trade-offs necessary to deliver great, impactful products.
- You can translate complex ideas into digestible, reader-friendly messaging.
- You’re curious, data-driven, and eager to learn.
- You enjoy delivering value to your users and your teammates through your work.
- You have experience building and maintaining reliable, performance distributed systems.
- You’ve owned and driven the development of complex projects or feature areas over the course of several months or years.
- You have experience managing a marketing budget and leading projects from start to finish.
- You’ve demonstrated your ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup or agency environment.
Primary embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply please send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to hr[at]primarybio[dot]com