Your privacy is critically important to us.
Effective: April 11, 2020
Primary Diagnostics, Inc, (referred to as “Primary”, “we” “us”, or “our”), owns and operates the websites located at https://primarybio.com , at https:// primary.health and https://primaryapp.io and its accompanying mobile application (collectively, the “Website” or “Websites”). Through these Websites we offer various online services that enable visitors to the Websites (“you” or “Visitors”) to receive access to various types of healthcare information and information about our services (“Services”).
By accessing or using the Website after such changes are posted you agree to all such changes.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Either Primary or a third party vendor on behalf of Primary may automatically collect information while Visitors browse the Websites. We may collect such information by tracking, or asking a third party vendor to track, your click-stream activity when such information is nottied to a user ID through the use of “cookie” technology or by tracking internet protocol (IP) addresses, as explained below.
Because we want our Websites to better serve Visitors’ needs, we collect some basic information about Visitors and their devices, including, but not limited to:
- IP address (the computer’s address on the Internet)
- Operating system (e.g. Windows 10, iOS 13)
- Browser software (e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox)
- Internet Service Provider (e.g. Comcast, Verizon)
- Geographic location (e.g. San Francisco, CA.)
- Type of device (e.g. iPad, desktop)
- Mobile device crash information
- Locale and language of device and whether it has fingerprint/face sensors
- Dates and time you accessed and used the Website, features you used in the Website, and how long you use the Website overall
- Links you click and pages you view within the Website
- Pages you view before and after you leave the Website
The Information collected from Visitors on our Websites may be shared with our suppliers and vendors and used in the aggregate to create summary statistics that help us analyze the Websites’ usage trends, assess what information is of most and least importance, determine technical design specifications, arrange the Websites in the most user-friendly way, and identify system performance or problem areas.
By continuing to use the Websites, you hereby consent to the use and disclosure of your Information as set forth below:
- within Primary or with our service providers such as a cloud service provider in the United States for data storage;
- with our financial, insurance, legal, accounting or other advisors that provide professional services to us;
- to respond to a subpoena, order, legal process, or government request;
- to protect, establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- to investigate, detect, suppress, prevent or take action regarding illegal or prohibited activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the reputation or physical safety of any person;
TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS
By choosing to sign, you agree to receive:
1. If agreed to opt in our message alert service, users would receive messages regarding their appointment and test results.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (855) 970-0077.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive 5-6 messages per appointment. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Like many companies, we use “cookies” to help you better navigate the Websites. A “cookie” is a small piece of information sent by Primary Diagnostics’ web-based applications that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular Website. The cookies do not contain any identifiable information and cannot profile your system or collect information from your hard drive. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to refuse them or to alert you when they are being sent.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Amendment. You have a right to request that Primary amend or delete the Personal Information it collects from your use of the Websites if you believe it is incorrect or incomplete, and you may request an amendment or deletion for as long as the Personal Information is retained by Primary Diagnostics. You must submit your request in writing to Primary and provide a reason to support the requested amendment. Primary may, under certain circumstances, deny your request by sending you a written notice of denial.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
Questions or comments regarding this Policy should be submitted to the Primary Privacy Officer by mail or electronic means as follows:Primary Diagnostics, Inc.ATTN: Primary Privacy Officer
595 Pacific Avenue, Floor 4
San Francisco, CA 94133