Health Literacy – user-friendly interface and web-based platform available in 15 languages make registration processes accessible and easy to understand
Social Inclusion – telephonic registration and result support, connections to follow-up case management, targeted outreach, and diverse community partnerships help to meet people where they are
Health Equity – comprehensive dashboards and data analytics offer insights into demographic breakdowns and program performance to help allocate limited resources equitably and inform real-time decision-making
At Primary.Health we believe:
- No one knows the customer’s needs better than – the customer.
- Meet people where they are.
- Common sense over complexity.
- Access to quality healthcare is a basic human right.
- Eliminate barriers to healthcare.
- Technology has the power to change policy.
- Bright, passionate, creatives can change the world.
- Don’t just improve the process, build new solutions.
- Good citizenship is foundational.